Sunday, February 15, 2009

Video Reviews

For several weeks now, I've promised myself I would begin writing reviews for games I've played. Last night, I finished Street Fighter IV, but I didn't have the energy to write a 700 word opinion piece of the finished product. On Wednesday, it was the same deal with Onechambara: Samurai Bikini Squad. That said, I'm going to begin doing video reviews, as opposed to writing long diatribes about the games themselves. For one, they're easier to do. Secondly, they're more interesting to watch (then written reviews are to read). And lastly, because its about time my beautiful face graced the internet.

2 comments:

  1. awesome. looking forward to the first vid review!

    Matt (MWG)

    ReplyDelete
  2. street fighter iv already? My copy doen't arrive until tomorrow...lucky!

    ReplyDelete